November 6, 2018 Election
Coming soon: December 11, 2018 School Bond Referendum Info
2018 10-10 After hours of public comment, CH Planning Board adopts 2018 Master Plan - Cherry Hill Sun
2018 10-12 In Cherry Hill’s new master plan, I find a lot to like. But some west side residents don’t - PhillyNews.com
Want to stay informed? Check agendas of upcoming meetings to be aware of implementation of Master Plan features:
Town Council Agenda - no agenda link found
Camden County Public Works Complex, 2311 Egg Harbor Road, Lindenwold
Please remember: 911 is for emergencies only. To report suspicious activity, please call the CHPD Non-Emergency Dispatch at (856) 665-1200. For non-emergency questions or concerns, please call the Police Information at (856) 488-7828.
- Please note that not all roads in Cherry Hill are maintained by the Township. Residents can report issues on County-maintained roads by contacting Camden County’s Department of Public Works directly at (856) 566-2980. The following are County-owned roads:
- Berlin-Haddonfield Road - Burnt Mill Road - Chapel Ave - Church Road - Cooper Landing Road - Cropwell Road - Cuthbert Road - Evesham Road - Greentree Road - Haddonfield Road - Hampton Road - Hinchman Road - Kings Hwy South of Rt. 70 - Kenilworth Ave - (Chapel to Rt. 38 ONLY) - Kresson Road - Lexington Avenue - Maple Avenue - Melrose Avenue - Old Borton's Mill Road - Old Marlton Pike - Park Boulevard - Springdale Road - Woodcrest Road
- Route 38, Route 70, Brace Road, Cuthbert Road (between Rt. 70 & Rt. 38), and Kings Highway (North of Route 70) are maintained by the NJ Department of Transportation: (856) 795-4735.
NJDOT offers Web site for maintenance requests
Need to report a pothole, overgrown grass, or another maintenance issue on a state highway?
The NJ Department of Transportation now offers a website for residents to do just that.
residents can directly report problems or maintenance issues on Routes 70 and 38 and I-295 in Cherry Hill,
and on state roadways throughout New Jersey.
Residents can report municipal road pothole problems directly to Cherry Hill Township through their
DirectConnect form on the CH Twp. Website or by calling the Department of Public Works at (856) 424-4422.
- Route 70 (This highway is a major thoroughfare through our town and of importance locally and regionally. Visit this link for more information on proposals and community input and reaction to proposals.)
- NJDOT Rt. 70 Project Public Information Meeting [Carman Tilelli Community Center, 820 Mercer Street,Cherry Hill, Thursday, November 19, 2015
CHERRY HILL TOWNSHIP MUNICIPAL MEETINGS
820 Mercer Street, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
Caucus at 7:00pm in Room 206, Meeting at 7:30pm-9:30pm in Room 208
Monday, October 22, 2018
Tuesday, November 13, 2018 Monday, November 26, 2018
Monday, December 10, 2018 Thursday, December 27, 2018
Caucus at 7:00pm in Room 206, Meeting at 7:30pm in Room 208
Monday, October 15, 2018
Monday, November 5, 2018 Monday, November 19, 2018
Monday, December 3, 2018 Monday, December 17, 2018
Monday, January 14, 2019
Caucus at 7:00pm in Room 206, Meeting at 7:30pm in 208
Thursday, October 18, 2018
Thursday, November 1, 2018 Thursday, November 15, 2018
Thursday, December 6, 2018 Thursday, December 20, 2018
Thursday, January 17, 2019
CHERRY HILL RECYCLING INFORMATION
Electronic waste and fluorescent bulbs can be recycled at the Department of Public Works at 1 Perina Blvd. in Cherry Hill
24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Staff is available from 7am to 3pm weekdays to collect and store these items.
During off-hours, a drop-off station is set up outside the building.
Cherry Hill Township Municipal & Schools Info, Police Reports, & Camden County Info
....................MUNICIPAL & COUNTY NEWS....................
Get involved! Municipal boards, commissions, and advisory committees make possible the participation of citizens in the daily business of community government. For more info, contact GKCA@comcast.net or Cherry Hill Township.
Help secure fair funding for Cherry Hill Public Schools