ROUTE 70 is a major thoroughfare through our town and of importance locally and regionally. Traffic on and around the highway impacts our neighborhood directly and indirectly. In 2004, NJDOT published a "Route 70 Concept Development Study", which included the following NJDOT graphics of the Kingston/Westgate and Covered Bridge/Frontage Road intersections with Route 70:
Official reports and documents on 2021 construction projects will be posted as they become available from officials. Visit ROUTE 70 for historical information on modification proposals and community input and reaction to proposals.
Want to stay informed? Check agendas of upcoming meetings to be aware of implementation of Master Plan features:
Town Council Agenda - no agenda link found
Please remember: 911 is for emergencies only. To report suspicious activity, please call the CHPD Non-Emergency Dispatch at (856) 665-1200. For non-emergency questions or concerns, please call the Police Information at (856) 488-7828.
Lock It or Lose It - Follow these tips to help protect you from being a victim. Theft from vehicles are most often crimes of opportunity in which a thief sees an easy target. Reduce the chances that a criminal will want to break into your vehicle by taking some preventative steps.
- Lock your car anytime you park.
- Use theft deterrent systems such as car alarms or anti-theft device, as they can be an effective deterrent.
- Always park in well-lit, well-traveled areas. This helps deter thieves because the car and anything inside is more visible. Keep the exterior of your residence well-lit.
- Remove all loose items of value such as loose change, cell phones, laptops or tablets, jewelry, handbags, etc. whether at home or another location.
- Contact police if you see someone acting suspiciously. If it looks out of the ordinary to you, do not hesitate to call the Cherry Hill Police at 856-665-1200. Remember you can remain anonymous when you call.
Sign up for Nixle alerts so that you can be notified of the latest information from the Cherry Hill Police Department. Notifications include COVID-19 alerts, traffic alerts, weather alerts, upcoming township events, criminal activity, and more. For more information on how to sign up please see the link: www.cherryhill-nj.com/1116/Nixle
CHPD Social Media
CHERRY HILL TOWNSHIP MUNICIPAL MEETINGS
820 Mercer Street, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
***All meetings will be in person and/or virtually via Zoom due to COVID-19 ***
Caucus at 7:00pm
Monday, September 27
Tuesday, October 12 Monday, October 25
Monday, November 8 Monday, November 22
Monday, December 13 Wednesday, December 29
Caucus at 7:00pm
Monday, October 4 Monday, October 18
Monday, November 1 Monday, November 8
Monday, December 6 Monday, December 20
Caucus at 7:00pm
Thursday, October 7 Thursday, October 21
Thursday, November 4 Thursday, November 18
Thursday, December 2 Thursday, December 16
CHERRY HILL RECYCLING INFORMATION
Electronic waste and fluorescent bulbs can be recycled at the Department of Public Works at 1 Perina Blvd. in Cherry Hill
24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Staff is available from 7am to 3pm weekdays to collect and store these items.
During off-hours, a drop-off station is set up outside the building.