ROUTE 70 is a major thoroughfare through our town and of importance locally and regionally. Traffic on and around the highway impacts our neighborhood directly and indirectly. In 2004, NJDOT published a "Route 70 Concept Development Study", which included the following NJDOT graphics of the Kingston/Westgate and Covered Bridge/Frontage Road intersections with Route 70:
Official reports and documents on 2021 construction projects will be posted as they become available from officials. Visit ROUTE 70 for historical information on modification proposals and community input and reaction to proposals.
Want to stay informed? Check agendas of upcoming meetings to be aware of implementation of Master Plan features:
Town Council Agenda - no agenda link found
911 is for emergencies only. To report suspicious activity, call the CHPD Non-Emergency Dispatch at (856) 665-1200.
For non-emergency questions or concerns, call the Police Information at (856) 488-7828.
The CHPD Community Response Unit is available every day by utilizing the email address COPPS@cherryhillpolice.com or telephone number 856-488-7813.
Lock It or Lose It - Follow these tips to help protect you from being a victim. Theft from vehicles are most often crimes of opportunity in which a thief sees an easy target. Reduce the chances that a criminal will want to break into your vehicle by taking some preventative steps.
- Lock your car anytime you park.
- Use theft deterrent systems such as car alarms or anti-theft device, as they can be an effective deterrent.
- Always park in well-lit, well-traveled areas. This helps deter thieves because the car and anything inside is more visible. Keep the exterior of your residence well-lit.
- Remove all loose items of value such as loose change, cell phones, laptops or tablets, jewelry, handbags, etc. whether at home or another location.
- Contact police if you see someone acting suspiciously. If it looks out of the ordinary to you, do not hesitate to call the Cherry Hill Police at 856-665-1200. Remember you can remain anonymous when you call.
Residential Security Camera Program - Do you have a doorbell camera or an outdoor surveillance system? These systems have proven helpful while investigating crimes that have occurred not only at the residence, but in the immediate area.
- The Cherry Hill Police Department is inviting any resident that maintains their own security system to send us an e-mail at Tips@CherryHillPolice.com including your name, address, and a contact phone number or e-mail where you can be reached in the event a criminal investigation is initiated in your area.
- The Investigative Unit would maintain a confidential log of those residences with surveillance systems and if contacted, you can decide if you would be willing to provide access to any images or videos.
Sign up for Nixle alerts so that you can be notified of the latest information from the Cherry Hill Police Department. Notifications include COVID-19 alerts, traffic alerts, weather alerts, upcoming township events, criminal activity, and more. For more information on how to sign up please see the link: www.cherryhill-nj.com/1116/Nixle
CHPD Social Media
CHERRY HILL TOWNSHIP MUNICIPAL MEETINGS
820 Mercer Street, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
***All meetings will be in person and/or virtually via Zoom due to COVID-19 ***
Caucus at 7:00pm
Monday, November 28
Monday, December 12 Wednesday, December 28
Caucus at 7:00pm
Monday, December 05 Monday, December 19
Caucus at 7:00pm
Thursday, December 01 Thursday, December 15
Cherry Hill Township Planning Board - Zoning Board of Adjustment - Public Library Board of Trustees
Rent Review Board - Senior Citizens Advisory Board - Historical Commission - Environmental Board
Advisory Cultural Arts Board - Alliance on Alcohol & Drug Abuse - Recreation Commission
CHERRY HILL RECYCLING INFORMATION
Electronic waste and fluorescent bulbs can be recycled at the Department of Public Works at 1 Perina Blvd. in Cherry Hill
24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Staff is available from 7am to 3pm weekdays to collect and store these items.
During off-hours, a drop-off station is set up outside the building.